Friday, February 25, 2011

Pesto flat bread, and icing for the cookies


We are having leftover lasagna tonight, so I made some bread to go with it. I'm not so sure I remember what all I put in it, or how much... Next time I will measure and pay better attention. I had too many distractions.

Pesto Flat Bread

1 c oat flour
1 c garbanzo bean flour
1 t salt
1 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1 1/2 t xanthan powder
2 T flax meal

1/4 c pesto (I had some of my parsley pesto left)
1/4 c sour cream
1 1/2 T minced garlic
1 T minced sundried tomatoes
2 beaten eggs
1/2 c coconut milk

Spread on the stone pizza pan, press down with parchment paper- it's pretty sticky
Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes

out of the oven

Cut into thin slices- Yum!

Yesterday's pretend oatmeal cookies needed a little something more...
Cream Cheese Icing 

beat together:  Cream Cheese, butter, cinnamon, stevia, lemon juice squeezed from 2 wedges

whip it up!


Wanna cookie? with icing? Nice treat for the sugar deprived!

No comments:

Post a Comment